Medical education is defined as ‘educational activities that serve to maintain, develop or increase the knowledge, skills and professional performance of, and relationships between, healthcare professionals (HCPs) when providing services for patients, the public or the healthcare community’.
We would go further than this and say that the role of the pharmaceutical industry in medical education is changing. We would also emphasize that medical education programs delivered and supported by pharmaceutical companies can go beyond traditional programs as long as activities are:
- Ethical and transparent
- Based upon educational needs assessments
- Balanced and objective
- Developed according to a robust and standardized process
- Developed under appropriate governance
As part of IPG Health, we look to see how we can best engage the audience. In practice this means creating medical education platforms – both online and off – which provide a stimulating, immersive educational experience to help develop and drive better scientific understanding.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Our core service solutions include
- Educational engagement strategy
- Tactical plans and delivery of educational meetings
- Digital educational content platforms
- Hands-on training and workshops